Forbes finds actress Anushka Sharma worthy of inclusion in its list of 30 Under 30 Asia
The prestigious Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia Class of 2018 list has 65 Indians in 300 finalists from different categories of businesses.
Forbes lists the young achievers from categories:
• The Arts (Art & Style, Food & Drink)
• Entertainment & Sports
• Finance & Venture Capital
• Media, Marketing & Advertising
• Retail & Ecommerce
• Enterprise Technology
• Industry, Manufacturing & Energy
• Healthcare & Science
• Social Entrepreneurs
• Consumer Technology
The honorees are from selected from non-conventional background. They’re young with a different approach towards the business sector ruled by traditional business houses. The young entrepreneurs make their own ways by writing their rules and discipline. They’re smart, tech savvy and with a creative bend of mind.
Here’re the proud Indians that made to the Forbes list
• Manoj Meena (29) and Sibabrata Das (29), Cofounders, Atomberg Technologies
• Swapnil Jain (28) and Tarun Mehta (28) of Ather Energy
• Gaurav Munjal (27), Roman Saini (26), and Hemesh Singh (25), cofounders of Unacademy
• Arjit Gupta (29), Karan Gupta (28), Himesh Joshi (29) and Rohit Ramasubramanian (27), Cofounders, Zefo
• Rohan Ganapathy (26) and Yashas Karanam (23), Cofounders, Bellatrix Aerospace
• Abhinav Pathak (24), Saketh BSV (26), Yogesh Ghaturle (23), Sathya Narayanan (26), Co-founders, Perpule
• Actress Anushka Sharma (29)
• Indian National Polo Team captain Padmanabh Singh (20)
• Model Bhumika Arora (29)
• Anjali Batra (28), Cofounder, Food Talk India
• social entrepreneurs Shriyans Bhandari (23) and Ramesh Dhami (22)
• Oshadi founder, Nishanth Chopra (24)
• Suhani Jalota (23) of Myna Mahila Foundation
• Badminton star PV Sindhu (22)
• Cricketer Smriti Mandhana (21)
These young entrepreneurs are writing success stories with a different pen and ink. They’re inspiring others to come forward and explore new ideas. They form a new generation of young Indians changing the world with their innovative ideas and business techniques. While some entrepreneurs introduced changes in the conventional business sector, others took to social media to start their businesses.
Forbes follows strict criteria to select honorees for its prestigious list. The entrepreneurs should reveal great leadership skills for growth and ability to change their respective fields in coming years. Ideas setting new standards for conventional business and showing light to next generation are considered for Forbes list.
Forbes received more than 2000 nominations for 30 Under 30 Asia list that includes only 300 businesses (30 in each category). It isn’t first time that Indians made to the list but it is first time that India shines in the list.