Nobody’s Fool Movie Review
Nobody’s Fool: Tyler Perry Teams With Tiffany Haddish and Whoopi Goldberg For A Comic Movie
Nobody’s Fool is a hilarious comedy by writer-director Tyler Perry. The movie has a very interesting story of two sisters – one is recently out on parole. The chirpy sisters have a clever mother – Whoopi Goldberg as Lola. The story moves on when Tanya visits her home on parole.
Tanya (Tiffany Haddish) is in prison for a criminal act but her friendly behavior gets her out on parole for a limited time. But she’s happy to go out and meet her family especially her sister Danica (Tika Sumpter). But little does she know that her mother Lola is also ready to teach her jailed daughter dozens of lessons of good manners.
Tanya is happy to be at home and she loves spending time with her sister Danica. But Danica seems to be too busy to pay attention to the gestures of Tanya. There is something fishy in her behavior that Tanya must figure out before her parole ends. She finds Danica to be in an online relationship with a stranger that could be catfishing. Now the sisters join hands and catch the catfish.
Highlights of the movie:
- Presence of three lead characters – Tanya, Danica and Lola – makes the story more interesting
- The movie remains hilarious right from the beginning till the end
- Catching a catfish over the web seems a great idea
- The moves they make to catch the catfish are simple but tactical
- The mayhem created by the sisters looks real
Nobody’s Fool First Look & Poster
The poster looks very beautiful with all the four characters of the movie seen together. The upper half has the sisters and in the lower half are the mother and the catfish.
Why watch the movie?
Those who love comedy and the movies made by Tyler Perry would certainly go the theaters to watch the movie.
- The List was the original title of the movie
- Third R-rated movie by Tyler Perry
- Paramount Pictures first time working with Tyler Perry
- Tiffany Haddish is again seen in her white halter Alexander McQueen dress