After Movie Review
After: Jenny Gage Directs Josephine Langford Into A Toxic Relationship
The movie After would be released on April 12 but the novel on which the film is based is available to read and understand what is good in the movie. Tessa is a young and dedicated student but her dedication is disturbed in the first year of her college life.
Tessa is excited about her college life. She’s learnt many things about college and now it’s her time to enjoy this life known for its carefree attitude. But little does she know that her first year in college is going to change her view bout herself and life. She has a sweet boyfriend in high school but she gets a new friend, Hardin Scott in college. Hardin Scott looks mysterious and he’s known as brooding rebel in college. And thig guy makes Tessa doubt her personality. She starts question what she really needs from her life. The movie is all about Tessa and her turbulent relationship with Hardin Scott.
Highlights of the movie
- The movie is based on one direction
- The relationship between Tessa and Hardin Scott looks toxic
- Some moments like the lake scene are really hot and toxic
- There are many similarities between Fifty Shades and After
- After has really got a supercute cast
After First Look & Poster
The poster reflects the crux of the movie. It features Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes in a toxic position that viewers could find compromising. It is like parental guidance for families planning to watch the movie. But it is a beautiful poster.
Why watch the movie?
If you have read After, you will certainly want to watch the movie. And if you haven’t read the novel, the movie After is an opportunity to feel like reading the novel.
View movie trailer here
- Josephine Langford features in every scene except in the end
- Indiana Evans played the character of Tessa in the novel
- The Washington Central University Tessa attends is a fictional college
- After novel has 1 million readers