Category: Bollywood Movies
Kalank: Could Karan Johar Fulfill The Dream Of His Late Father?
Kalank is the ambitious project of Yash Johar completed by Karan Johar. A period drama of the time of British India just 2 years before the infamous partition, Kalank features the story of an elite family whose members are divided into Hindus and Muslims.
Roop (Alia Bhatt)marries Dev Chaudhary (Aditya Roy Kapur) but her love interest is Zafar (Varun Dhawan). It is a triangular love story featured with India’s struggle to freedom. Also, there is a fourth angle of Satya Chaudhary (Sonakshi Sinha)but not much is revealed about her character. It seems that Sonakshi’s a silent character. Roop marries the already married Dev Chaudhary under pressure but she loves Zafar from the deepest of her heart. The movie shows the tussle of Roop to make a choice between her husband and love. In the climax, she chooses one.
Highlights of the movie
- Madhuri Dixit and Sanjay Dutt are the biggest stars of the movie
- Every character of the movie is unique because everyone is guilty
- The film has old Delhi mohallas and a fabulous mahal
- The movie has 5 soundtracks and almost all the tracks are great
- It has amazing sets and enthralling dance sequences
Kalank First Look … Find More
Romeo Akbar Walter: Robbie Grewal Undercooked What Could Be An Effective Spy Thriller
Romeo Akbar Walter is a spy thriller starring John Abraham, Jackie Shroff,SikanderKher and Mouni Roy. The film is loosely based on the events leading to 1971 Indo-Pak conflict. Directed by Robbie Grewal, the movie tries to highlight the role of a Indian spy in the 1971 war between India and Pakistan.
Rehmatullah Ali a.k.a. Romeo (John Abraham) is a bank teller by profession but he becomes a spy at the instance of Srikanth Rai (Jackie Shroff), chief of R&AW. Romeo gets a new appearance and name to sneak into the enemy territory. He enters Pakistan as Akbar and soon befriends Khudabaksh Khan (SikanderKher), ISI officer. But little does Akbar knows that Pakistani intelligence is after him and also he fears his life from his masters in India.
Highlights of the movie
- The movie is a slow burner that allows sufficient time to understand the change of events
- The film lacks jingoism and the enemy has human face
- Raghubir Yadav leaves his mark in a cameo
- Mouni Roy has a limited role to play
- John Abraham looks more sensible than a muscle man
Romeo Akbar Walter First Look & Poster
The Wikipedia poster has John Abraham in the characters of Romeo, Akbar … Find More