Cold Pursuit Movie Review
Cold Pursuit: Liam Neeson Battles For The Last Time On Screen
Cold Pursuit is a remake and it can be called a perfect remake. Inspired by the 2014 movie In Order of Disappearance, Cold Pursuit features the story of a snowplow driver and his son who is killed by a drug cartel. Is it a co-incidence that both the movies are directed by Hans Petter Moland?
Nels Coxman is a snowplow driver in a resort town located in majestic Rocky Mountains. A peace loving person, Nels Coxman is awarded with Citizen of the Year trophy but little does he know that a tragedy is waiting to be happened in his life. His son is killed by a drug cartel. A disillusioned Nels Coxman decides to take arms and hunt down the killers of his son. But he finds himself caught between two drug cartels. Nels Coxman hatches a plan to kill the drug companies to eliminate the drug menace.
Highlights of the movie
- The story makes a fine balance between action and comedy
- The remake corrects the mistakes done in the first movie
- It looks like an extension of the earlier movie
- Liam Neeson reveals his true killing instinct
Cold Pursuit First Look & Poster
The poster of the movie features Nels Coxman dragging a drug peddler in the snow. His snowplow truck is seen parked in the background. The entire poster is given a snowy look with milky-white color and the movie name is written with red to display revenge and retribution.
Why watch the movie?
It is the English remake of a hit 2014 movie In Order of Disappearance. Cold Pursuit is about the love of a father for his son. It has action, comedy, killing, escape and gang war.
- Liam Neeson revealed that Nels Coxman is his last action role
- It is a remake of 2014 movie Kraftidioten
- The movie was shot in Fortress Mountain in Alberta, Cranbrook, Fernie and Vancouver