Ralph Breaks the Internet Movie Review
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Disney Sees The Web Through The Eyes Of The Ralph
Ralph Breaks the Internet is the second installment of the Wreck-It Ralph film series starting in 2012 with the film Wreck-It Ralph. The movie is focused on the serious attempts of Ralph to become a hero.
Ralph takes his determination to become a hero by helping his friend as a mission and sets out to help little Venellope von Schweetz in locating the driving wheel of Internet game, Sugar Rush. Venellope loves this game but she’s lost its wheel and is looking for someone to help her in locating the missing part of the game.
Both Ralph and Venellope plunge into the unknown world of the World Wide Web hoping to find the missing part that they find on auction on an eBay website. The part is available at a price they can’t pay. Ralph orders the part for his friend but little does he know that she’s developed a crush for another game, Slaughter Race. As things begin to become desperate, Ralph approaches a business tycoon Yesss for help.
Highlights of the movie
- The movie received praises for storyline, character and humor at the world premier
- The voice done for the characters brings them to life
- The film showcases the colorful world of the Internet
- It has a secret message for the viewers
- It is called a worthy sequel
Ralph Breaks the Internet First Look & Poster
The poster reflects the World Wide Web in such a manner that it looks very interesting. Ralph is shown at the helm of the web and others are clubbed together.
Why watch the movie?
The sequel is different from the 2012 prequel Wreck-It Ralph. Here Ralph is established as a hero. His mission is accomplished.
- First full-length computer-animated film by Walt Disney
- The sequel comes after 6 years
- The logo of the movie resembles an app icon
- It is rumored that the sequel will include characters from other games