Scarlett Johansson is a well-established Hollywood actress known for her dazzling beauty and her acting skills. Her nickname is Scarjo by media. Her first movie was released in 1994 “North” she did blockbuster movies in her career so far even she has won many awards for her performance in films.
Scarlett Johansson is also famous on television for promoting brands like Calvin Klein, L’Oreal and Louis Vuitton. She is also the brand ambassador of Spanish clothing brand “Mango” later 2009. To keep her fit and younger She does very bushed workout to shed unwanted fat and even go through several small meals during the day for feeling active and full with the stomach.
Scarlett Johansson Diet plan
Breakfast: She eats an omelet made with two eggs+ oatmeal+ fresh berries.
Lunch: It consists quinoa+ turkey salad with olive oil+ spring onions+ lemon juice.
Dinner: She includes high fiber diet as in steamed fish with cabbage + broccoli and onions. She eats cheese as well.
Scarlett Johansson Workout Plans
Scarlett Johansson always does a different workout on a different day and follows a strict fitness plan to keep her body slender and $exy.
In recent time she is preparing for her new movie Avengers and following the strict workout plan which includes the following.
Monday (circuit training)
- 15 minutes running on a treadmill to warm up
- Jogging for 40 seconds
- 20 lunges + 10 medicine ball Slams
- 8-10 jump squats+ 8-10 split jump squats+ 15 BOSU ball for hip
Tuesday (total body circuit training)
- Running for warm up on the treadmill
- Four sets of biceps curls + 4 sets of Shoulder Press + 3 sets of front kicks
- 3 sets of Swiss ball+ 3 set triceps+ 3set of band rows and 3sets of weighted walking lunges.
- Running on a treadmill
- Preset of lifted Heel squats + 3 sets of butterfly steps
- 3 sets of side to side speed skaters + 3 sets of reverse lunges + 3 sets of standing leg rotations+ 3 steps of cross back lunges.
- 15 minute warm up on the treadmill
- 2sets of pushups+ 2sets of dumbbell squats+ 2sets of pull-ups+ 2sets of bicep curl+ 2sets of reverse crunches+ 2 sets of core stabilizing
Friday (circuit training)
- 15minutes running
- 3sets of lunges+ 3sets of reverse lunges+ 3sets of kettlebell swings+ 4 sets of jump squats
Saturday (muscle building)
- Running on a treadmill
- 3 sets of T-pushups+ 3 sets of T-extensions+ 3 sets of speed lunges+ 3 sets of jump squats+ shadow boxing
- Only running
If you really want to become slim or want to maintain your $exy figure you should workout daily and add some workout tips like following the workout regularly and increase your potential to do more and more. The best is drink plenty of water in a day to keep your body hydrated and active
Disclaimer: The workout schedule and diet discussed in the content is suggested by Scarlett Johansson who achieved great results by following that schedule. But whether it is useful for others as well is yet to be proved.