Wonder Park Movie Review
Wonder Park: paramount animation has a less than stellar track record in last three movies
Wonder Park is the children’s world or the reflection of the world the children live in their dreams. But here a 10-year old girl child named Cameron “June” Bailey is creating an amusement park where talking animals live. It is named Wonder Park because it has fantastical rides for kids and animals.
Cameron is busy making an amusement park for talking animals, she assumes that animals can talk like human, and she’s doing all kinds of good things in her Wonder Park. But the destiny has something different for her. Cameron loses her mother and with mother, she loses everything including the interest in the park. The things change again when she’s grown up. One day, Cameron discovers a real Wonderland in the woods but the Wonderland is in danger. Could Cameron the real Wonder Park?
Highlights of the movie
- The beautiful world of children never seen before
- It is a very interesting light show to watch
- The movie has many emotional moments
- Talking animals with human like behavior
- Star voice cast for the movie
Wonder Park First Look & Poster
The colorful poster has all the Wonder Park residents huddled. Cameron is smiling at the center and she’s surprised at the discovery of real Wonderland. Other animals including pig, bear and monkey are in the surrounding.
Why watch the movie?
This animation movie has a human angle story that will attract kids. Also, it has adventure and suspense. The movie also serves kids’ action when Cameron fights to save the real Wonderland.
Watch the movie trailer to find more reasons to watch the movie.
- The movie was scheduled to be released on 10 August 2018 but was rescheduled to 15 March 2019 to make way for Disney’s 2018 movie Christopher Robin
- It was voice acting debut of Michelle Horowitz
- Originally titled Amusement Park, the movie got its new name Wonder Park by its co-directors
- Directorial debut of Clare Kilner