Batla House: John Abraham Presents The Controversial Encounter From The Perspective Of Delhi Police
Batla House narrates the story of Batla House encounter by Delhi Police in 2008. But the movie brings to light the real side of the police where the police officers act on the call of duty while putting their lives to danger.
Batla House is considered a Controversial Encounter but in the record of Delhi Police, it is an act of bravery but its officers that acted in the interest of the nation and safety of public life and property. John Abraham is essaying the role of DCP Sanjeev Kumar who battles on both professional and personal front after the encounter. He puts his best keeping his family and personal safety aside to make it a success but is hounded by media and judiciary for framing a fake encounter. Mrunal Thakur is playing Nandita Yadav, wife of Sanjeev Yadav.
Highlight of the movie
- Story is based on the facts available in the public domain
- Saaki Saaki song in the movie is a remade version of original song of 2004 movie Musafir
- The movie brings into light the sufferings of police officers involved in the encounter
- It is a much bigger story than what told in newspaper reports and news channels
Batla House First Look & Poster
The poster features the daring police officers ready to strike on Batla House where two suspected terrorists are hiding. They appear confident in their civil dresses. The poster is given the background of an old building as found in the Batla House area. Also, there are three motivational captions written on the top.
Why watch the movie?
It is the real story of Batla House encounter and the suffering of the officers involved. It would remind you about the controversial encounter and the facts behind it.
- Second movie of John Abraham in 2019
- The film is given UA certificate
- John Abraham met the cop he is essaying in the movie